domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2012

Basspressure 2012 promo mix (mixed by CoolBreakerZ and Xim&Bass)




Basspressure 2012 promo mix (mixed by CoolBreakerZ and Xim&Bass) by CoolBreakerZ
1 XSTNC ---StormtrooperZ
2 Track One ---audiohazard
3 rewin this ---Sylus
4 Inglorious ---Viper X
5 Like a Rock Band ---The Brainkiller
6 Bangin Machine ---Beta rmx
7 the best of me ---CoolBreakerZ
8 mental connection ---D ranged
9 Animality ---pheex (Aphex)
10 Space Invaders ---Impak
11 lojac ---Recktchordz
12 Dub Hooligan ---Xim&Bass rmx
13 Live and Direct ---The Flashback Projet
14 Shifter ---Aeph

1 comentario:

  1. Having read this I believed it was very informative.

    I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading
    and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

    Have a look at my web blog; click here

    ResponderEliminar